Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hey all! I am starting this new blog to, obviously, share whatever's on my mind and heart. You may agree, disagree, or simply not care and it's all fine with me. It may be completely goofy or something seriously difficult to get through. God gives us lives that are filled with a LOT a bit of everything, but thankfully He didn't want us to do it all alone.

I just hope something somewhere touches your heart or makes you have a great belly laugh! Or I will share some fun money-saving tips, especially since one of my friends refers to me as "the friend who doesn't pay for anything" or some yummy recipes (you have not lived til you have made, and subsequently devoured, tomato soup from scratch).

Slight disclaimer, to slightly discourage the trolls, though trolls will be trolls... I will stand behind pretty much everything I have to say on here and it may offend people. I understand not everyone likes tomato soup, so please be kind to us tomato soup loving freaks. So please be respectful, and I hope this becomes a vehicle where we can all grow deeper and learn to love tomato soup.

Happy blogging, self!

No comments:

Post a Comment